My Life as I know it...with all the things, people, places, and just joys that fill my life that I love!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
The Best of Life...The Best of Friends....
What would you honestly do without that shoulder to cry on after the whole world has done you wrong? What would it mean to not have that person that at the end of the day that will really tell you how you look and you not take it to heart? Or what would you do without that go to girl that at the end of it all they have been there through it all? I'll tell you my answer straight forward, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be here without the wonderful friends and friendships that have gotten me to where I am today. I think as we get older we realize what friendships will last and which ones really won't. That has been hard for me and I have the heart of a tomato that can easily be crushed...but its those tough lessons that make us who we are. Losing a friend at a young age I realized these relationships aren't to be taken lightly and they all mean something different in their own way. Having that friend that at the end of the day they know every secret you could ever cover and wouldn't judge you for a moment and they embrace the beauty of who you are and the mistakes you have made and embrace you for them...That's my Brittany. Then there is that friend that you know will always take care of you, no matter what it is you needed they would be there for you in a heartbeat to rescue you..my Courtney. There is that friend that you would freely walk in front of death for because you cherish them more than yourself and they have made this brilliant life and became an amazing person that sometimes they don't even realize how amazing they truly are...my Elizabeth. There is always that friend that no matter what you can find a laugh with, a good time with, and some type of memory with...no matter what type of time or situation has lapsed the beauty of friendship is always there...my Amy. There is those friends you meet out of no where wondering how they came into your life but not knowing how you would ever live without them after you met...my Kimmy. That friend that makes you strive to be better than who you are because you inspire to be as graceful and wonderful as they are...my Andrea. And that friend that shows you what it means to be real and honest in any situation and that through chaos you are never alone...my Hannah. All girls who have and still touch my heart in different ways, awakens my soul everyday. I feel sorry for people who forget who impacts their life and move on without them.Cherish the relationships God has blessed us with, because we never know how long we have with our friends until we meet them as angels once again. These girls have saved me in one way or another, all in their own way and I am blessed to be their friends and honored to call them mine. I love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are too sweet Jordan! I'm so blessed to have you as a friend! I am so proud of you for everything that you have overcome, accomplished and I know you are going to continue to be successful in the future. You will always be my best friend no matter what- I love you!
ReplyDelete-Elizabeth :)